Just a click....QQ

2008年3月22日星期六

Hold & Touch ....

Hold & Touch ....

I knew it was dead long ago,
I knew i was lost long ago....

There was a nitez that i stood on the roadside
Your words had frozen my heart
I felt like there was not air surrounding
I closed my eyes & my tears was dried

I was sliding down the slide
Your dropped me off frm the ride
The Moon light was turned dark
My heart became a dust

Im holding my bleeding heart
Im walking alone along the darkness world
There is no light, no angel,
no joys, no more....no anymore.....more...

Memories was casting down by million pieces
I knew you will leave me forever
I knew you are hanging around
But im out of bound

There was the moment of eternity
There was lots of joyful
There wasnt a single of tears
There was my shelter

You broke it off
You left me alone
You are never never back to my life
You have only left the flashes
in my circle of mind...

If all coming back to me now
Will i stop & turn around ......





来自 :
♀紅綠燈的寂寞♂

1 条评论:

♀杰帝麒的人生♂ 说...

很久以前...
我知道我已无魂魄...
也成了迷途的羔羊。

那一夜我站在路旁,
我的心被你的言语冰冻了,
仿佛空气的氧份开始的渺少,
我闭上了眼却哭无泪水...

我的心已掉落悬崖里,
你把我留在路旁,
日狗开始蚀月,天昏地暗,
我的心开始化为尘沙...

我撑着那已流血的心,
独自走在黑暗的世界里.
那里没有灯光、没有天使及喜悦,只有永远的黑暗。。。。

一切的回忆已破成碎片,
我知道你永远的离开我,
须然你还存在,
但我的行星已脱离了你的轨道...

曾经拥有的永恒、欢乐、
不曾有的悲泪,
因有一个美好的屋楝下的佑护。。

你摧毁了它,
你让我独自一人。。。
你永远远走高飞,
你只留下给我残渣幻影的忆。。。

如果现在时光倒流,
我是否会停下再回头。。。。。


Thank for the translation from Jeff...


Regards,
Jetky