Just a click....QQ

2007年12月16日星期日

silence of the nitez...

Since you have no more heat on me
Your hug is not as deep as the sea
It’s as cold as the wood flowing on the stream
Your shoulder is not my shelter
It could not give me warmness
The life is blank n empty

Dun ask me how could I continue to the next step,
Thinking probably the consequences of it
The distance btw us is getting farer n farer
The empty on me is getting deeper n deeper

Since u have been gone
All those cares n loves,
Have already been changed to be a knife
I admit that love is an even number
But I have chosen an odd number
To be my life

Dun ask me how am I going to face you tomorrow…
I really tired to think of it
Since u have been made a decision
I will be stood up bravely
And I should put love in somewhere
But where should I put then I only can leave u away

Im willing to deserve all those painful n hurtful
Im willing to live in the darkness of life
Im willing to hide in the rainbow of life
It is the time to quieten down my life
Remain silence and learn to be no reason…



来自 :
♀紅綠燈的寂寞♂

没有评论: