Just a click....QQ

2008年5月11日星期日

Habits Lovelorn...

The feeling of being love by someone..I Cant remember

I know the heart is sour,
I admit there is my fault,
I admit im as cold as ice,
I could not let u to drop a single of tear...

Demanding in a relationship,
Controlling in a relationship,
Debating in a relationship,
Egotism kills a relationship...

I knew that u will be leaving soon,
I knew that there is a sad ending,
I knew that I will cry to no tears,
I knew that I lie to no feeling,

I am not a gud lover,
I am not able to compare
with the value of a single sand..
I will be slipped from the ride...

Is the tragedy begin ?
Is this what will i deserve ?
I could not breath...
I could not stand ....

I dunno when the story while begin & end...
But why I'm feeling guilty
and why heart could not go further
I know I should treasure the every moment with u
But I could not do it...

There is an only reason - I am habit lovelorn.




来自 :
♀紅綠燈的寂寞♂

没有评论: