Just a click....QQ

2007年11月5日星期一

疼...

疼...

Why there are so many things
i need to worry to...
i could not understand....

I gonna to collapse,
the tiredness...
the hurtfulness...

Why everything seems like keep on forcing me
i have already tired...
i have lost emotion...

I started to get mad
why u r so such stupid
i really could nt stand

wat u’ve done today...
Why u give a message
askin me to have sex v u
and pay u money
bcoz u r urgent to get money...



Did u knw
how much pain i get
how much tears i drop
after i read the message....

Why everything come v a glimpse
I have no energy stand for it
I really do not knw
how much u wan me to hurt again...

Didnt u remember
wat u had promised to me
why u wana hurt urself,
u r killing soul
u r torture me...

Stop everything...
I really do not wan to hear
I really do not wan to know
Wat the hell is goin on

The only thing
i desire is
i need to rest
im frustrated for everything

Im tired
Im lost
pls stop....




为什么我的真换来我的疼 by 戴玲

好久不见的眼神,
提醒我曾经爱过一个人.
想念不断的折腾,
爱像一扇风吹雨打的门.

(Repeat)
怦然心动的灵魂,
勾起我以为不再的温存.

多少狂乱的晨昏,
你是梦里无法拥抱的冷.
为什么我的真换来我的疼,
总让粗心辜负真诚.
你漫不经心的热吻,
加深我泪痕洗不去的伤痕.

(Repeat)
为什么我的真换来我的疼,
总让善变遗忘痴等.

你毫不在乎的转身,
留给我用相思解不开的疑问.


From:

♀紅綠燈的寂寞♂

没有评论: