Just a click....QQ

2007年11月12日星期一

Journey - Part 1

Wednesday
Oh my...
Damn Free now... Bleh  Bleh

Wed nitez around 7 sumthin jx reached puduraya,
carried my beg and walk alone to "ah lok" street to tk dinner...
After taken the beef noodles and walked to hang tuah to take LRT to my aunty house...

While reached the LRT station there and i jx walk a cross the road n wanted to tk a cab...
The
most angry is while i was waitin for the cab and i saw sum ppl were
being very unethical behaviour, they walked pass me n stand in front of
me and jux more a few metre than me...
so i forced to stand behind of them la...DULAN  Furious  Furious

Then i told myself...
GOD has eyes 1...bt then i cant tahan ady.
I oso learn them, sumore i walked more far than them...
While i was doin it and i told myself..." u all dun force me ah...if not i stand on the middle road n stop the cab.
Really anger... Furious  Furious

Luckily...i can tk the cab n i can say "sayonara" to them. Grindance  Grindance





Thursday
Went to MV v a frienz...
HAHA  Keke  Keke

I was late there around 1pm, late for an hour.
Paiseh  Bleh  Bleh
Dunno y, the KTM station is extreme hot and sumore everytime need to take sum much to wait for the train..
(KTM ---> Keretapi Terlambat di Malaysia)

Ok well...
After reached there,
actually
wanted to go to eat sushi but then me n my frienz dun like eat the raw
food so jux go to "see see look look" bt then almost all the
restaurants were "exposed".
So went to tk McD, i told my frienz that...
I come so far n now eat McD...Seems like a bit wierd lo Lucky
Then my frienz was laughin at me..
Well ! ! !

After brunch,
We went to walk walk n chit chattin...
and found that we have many same interests
especially while we were in 3.6 shop.

We really like the Mickey beg but very expensive...
RM159-169...
If the there is a small dot btw the price then i will buy it la,
for example 159---> 15.90  Grindance  Grindance
So jux forget about it...

LAter on we walked to the "The Garden" there to walk walk...
but then we nt really shoppin also coz we only keep on chit chattin..
Non-stop ! ! !
And i think im havin another sincere frienz in my life lo.
Thank Buddy  spent time to me
Cheers....
HAHA @_@""

Ok la...
It's time to stop writing...
Wana go to my aunty house..
They ask me to cook for them...
HAHA  Keke  Keke

Promise them today prepare the "Mee Goreng Indian",
celebrate Deepavali...HAHA ! ! !

They miss my cooking skill gua...
ok la...c ya






From:


♀紅綠燈的寂寞♂

没有评论: