Just a click....QQ

2007年11月4日星期日

Hometown...

Saturday
Yesterday jux went bec to hztown and heard that 1 of my best frienz's mum was passed away and cause by the liver cancer...:cry:
And during at nite,
i chatted v mum and said that, i feel there may a lot of bad things happened in our hztown and i keep on receiving bad news since this a few days ago...:huh:

At midnitez time, i heard the alarm was bell while i was reading newspaper and my dad asked me maybe got cat passed by the sensor.
But my six sense told me it is nt a cat and it is a thief. Then my dad and i jux went out n tk a look but could nt get anything...
Well..jux go bec to sleep...

Sunday - Today
At the mornin, around 7 sumthin the electricity was "stopped",
i opened my eyes and talked to my sister "ur mum chisin, off the Air-Cond enaf la and didnt on the fan for us, sumore need to off the light. ---> Wan us become @Siew G@
I dun k of it, continue to sleep...Lazy to on it bec...
After a minute, my mum said "GOt electicity liao". I was like "huh", Die lo...It was my fault. (coz i scold my mum in the room) :keke:

After awhile around 9 sumthin , i received my Ex call and the 1st conversation said that "heard that u're not so "dim" recently.
I was shock and felt angry after heard it :furious:
The mouth so bad and i didnt answer anythin....
then jux say im sleepy, "bye".

After that, 10 sumthin mornin
My mum told me 2 bad news;
where by the last midnite, really had a thief came in bt didnt get anythin...bt i alwaz worry my parents coz the thief alwaz come to "visit" my house, i think this is the 4th of 5th time...couldnt remember the real amount.
And another bad news is my hztown, there are 2 fish ball factories
was visited by the "The God of Fire" and 1 of my frienz's dad was passed away - due to heart attack...

I couldnt imagine a single thing, it seems like everythin happened as a glimpse of eye...My frienz's dad was passed away jux after a day of my another frienz's mum died. :cry: :cry:

Feeling down this a few day...
Maybe this a few days happened a lot of things...
Feeling all those things seem like keep on happening on my eyes... :sad:

This 2 weeks...
I really dunno wat is happenin...
Loveship, Frienship, Thief and alot....
Stress...............

Everythin mk me so down n sad....
It is time to let me take a breath....
I really tired on everythin....

Tired....
It is time to rest....

From:
♀紅綠燈的寂寞♂

没有评论: